What Every Person Can Do
For participants to experience that all of us have within our heart and mind the ability to create a life of value and purpose. “What Every Person Can Do” is about accessing the power that already resides within each of us.
What Every Person Can Do is an experientially based exploration of the power that resides within all people, and honors the unique life experiences of each participant. Over a twelve week period, through practical, personal assignments and reflections, participants discover that the loving-kindness of Mother Teresa and the indomitable will of a Nelson Mandela reside within all people, the only issue is access. (The course is set up so that you cannot “race” through it. Each week after doing the assignments, reflect, observe, do self-care.) This program, grounded in loving-kindness and personal responsibility, explores the following:
- Creating climates of workability, ownership and responsibility
- Preciousness of time
- Breaking habits that don't work, beginning habits that do
- Persistence in the face of no agreement
- Developing balance and self-care
- Separating who people are from what they do
- Effective communication
- The importance of context and how to create it
- Learning how to break cycles of automatic response to a problem
- Building a personal, daily routine that works
- Truly effective listening
- Solving problems brilliantly
- Increasing personal energy
What Every Person Can Do (General Goals/Intended Results)
- To experience that you are loved absolutely and unconditionally.
- To experience the power that resides within each of us.
- To experience our ability to create meaningful, productive, joyous, contributory lives.
- To experience our ability to create environments where others can choose to create meaningful, productive, joyous, contributory lives.
- To experience our ability to maintain our focus when it seems that no one else is interested or cares.
- To experience ourselves as powerful, capable and able, completely in charge of our own well being.
- To experience our ability to create an environment of exceptional support, communication and teamwork.
- To experience our ability to be master problem solvers.
- To experience our ability to see what is wanted and needed in any situation and know how best to produce that result.
- To develop a process of self-care that supports each participant, their families and producing brilliant work.
Enjoy yourself! And remember, no matter what you may think, you are loved without condition!
Course Structure & Investment:
Over a period of twelve weeks, you will be guided through the virtual course by gaining access to new material each week, including videos, readings, audios, and more. The course is structured for you to able to work with the material at your own timing.
To supplement the course, every week there is a live group phone call with a certified convener. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions, share your insights and discoveries, and hear from others who are taking the course.
The investment for What Every Person Can Do is only $149.00. As we are committed to every person realizing their own capacities, we do offer scholarships to those who cannot invest at this time. You can submit an application for a scholarship by sending an e-mail to email@example.com stating your reasons for the request and any other pertinent information.